Sunday 8 April 2018

SSS A Trio Of Something

For this week's Simon Says Stamp Challenge the theme is a 'Trio of Something'.
My immediate thought was pears! I love the fact that one spoken word has three different meanings and spellings. So here we have three pears and three different words.


I stamped the pears to give an outline for adding DP pieces. I used soft gel medium to glue them down. When it was dry I stamped the pear again. 




The pear stamp is Stampers Anonymous.
Liquitex Gesso
Distress inks and Golden fluid acrylics
Various background stamps and stencils.


Thanks for dropping by.

3 comments:

  1. wow Karen, what an amazing project, love your take on the challenge and how you added those three different words, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous project, Karen! I think I've got that pear stamp in my stash somewhere - it's a wonderful image and you've used it so well here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea--excellent result! Congrats on the spotlight, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I do appreciate it!